[cryptome] Re: question

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:43:12 +0300

Thanks John, but being aware of most of the pitfalls and traps my
question was also into the direction, which countries, hosts should
boom, because they offer better privacy. A kind of reward by website
owners to migrate their accounts there. In the face of corrupted
governments and even more corrupted private suckers it is like with the
one-eyed in the land of the blind.

Secret circle wanted to elaborate, if routing to a relatively honest
hoster in Switzerland (see also:
http://techloy.com/promoted/switzerland-secure-hosting/) could avert USA
snooping (surely it can't if the undersea cables are interfered with).

Privacy International
<https://www.privacyinternational.org/reports/surveillance-monitor-2011-assessment-of-surveillance-across-europe>
ranked Greece pretty high, but I guess that is outdated and by depending
financially on the handouts of the German US-lapdog slavespies I
wouldn't feel that they deserve the honour to host a decent site either,
though the German NGOs are good watchdogs (but I never have seen them
biting). IMMI <https://immi.is/> in Iceland certainly do an even better
job and their host is worth considering.

So let me please hear your best advise for the one-eyed.