[cryptome] Re: maximizing concurrency of undirected thought (cognitive roulette)

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:26:30 +0000

On 11/01/15 23:07, coderman wrote:

Hi Coderman
I was going to say that "The trouble with all good New Year Resolutions is that they are invariably made too early" Oscar Wilde in Philosophies for the Young, but as you haven't made any...I won't....:-) .

One never grows out of ones adolescence...it is a safe retreat when one gets old. I hate all those 60's people who still wander round with hair down to their bums and beards down to their fat belly buttons, pretending to be hip and still exuding flower power and peace, dressed in jeans and floral shirts with LSD on them; when they are just a bunch of ole junkies, who should go on diets and remember that the Vietnam war ended in 1975 or whenever...I much prefer the time when I used to climb trees, like a monkey...:-) . not many of them left nowadays.

Keep up with the good work, and don't allow too many projects from detracting your mind away from the important ones...says I, with tongue in cheek...:-) .
All the best to you and yours.
Dougie.
On 12/26/14, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a product of the 60's remember..
some of my favorite people are!

got bored with it all...so far as I know, no
lasting effect...:-).  Though I leave that up to others to judge.
Take care and have a nice New Year...Made any resolutions?
perhaps it's like adolescence; you grow out of it :P

... as for new years, no resolutions and tool many projects!
one of which is actually on-topic. [see 2014 corpus thread]

best to you and yours in the new year Doug!