[cryptome] Re: first reference to "data diodes" in NSA documents or leaks

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:07:36 -0700

"Buzz punching that db is a great moment in the
        history of man! The truth can hurt."
Yep, very true.lol!
I am reading a new book just published and checked out from my local public
library.
"How the Bible Became Holy" by Michael L. Satlow ( Professor of Religious
Studies and Judaic Studies at Brown University.
I am about half way through and it appears the old and new testament are not
the word of God or the Gods of the Levant area from Egypt to modern day Iran
(Persia). It appears all those distinct areas had
their own gods and the Romans were late comers to the area and made up new
ones(Father,Son,Holy Ghost)
Go figure and good luck!

On Monday, July 21, 2014 9:24 AM, Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

He threw a good one too.lol

On 21/07/2014 02:55, Jarrod B wrote:

Buzz punching that db is a great moment in the history of man! The truth can
hurt.

>On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Jarrod B <jarrodsb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>I have no clue...tunnel diode isn't an electronic term I am familiar with. Can
>you give a little more information? Maybe uses properly in a
>sentence....crickets...
>>

>>On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>Also, Happy anniversary to Buzz
>>>

>>>http://theweek.com/article/index/265042/speedreads-watch-a-72-year-old-buzz-aldrin-punch-a-jerk-in-the-face-for-calling-him-a-liar
>>>

>>>On Sunday, July 20, 2014 3:45 PM, Jarrod B <jarrodsb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>

>>>Electronically a diode only allows current to only flow one way.....is that
>>>good enough for a bonus point?

jrod

>>>On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 8:31 PM, coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>>i am trying to find the first reference to "data diodes" in any NSA

                                                  background on where
                                                  this technical
                                                  structure

--
PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION