[cryptome] Re: [cryptome] Re: Equation Group Multiple Malware Program, NSA Implicated

  • From: "Joe Products" <Joe_Products@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:50:05 +0100 (CET)

Just a note. If I download anything from States, somebody from US will be
spying on me.
If I dowload Kaspersky anitvirus or AIMP mp3 player, somebody from RU will
be spying on me.

If I get a HDD disk assembled in China, somebody from China will be spying
on me.

If I use any chinese HW, running US Windows and playing AIMP mp3 player, all
three will be spying on me.

What a shame.