[cryptome] Re: [cryptome] Israel's Forgotten History: Or: The trouble with the Potted Variety

  • From: "Joe Products" <Joe_Products@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:25:03 +0100 (CET)

Method and Madness

THE HIDDEN STORY OF ISRAEL'S ASSAULTS ON GAZA

NORMAN G. FINKELSTEIN(http://www.orbooks.com/norman-finkelstein/)

"Mr. Finkelstein['s] … research is certainly thorough. His
characterizations, too, can be brilliant, and he spares nobody …"—The
Economist

"As a work of scholarship and commentary, Method and Madness is simply
outstanding."
                                                            —Mouin Rabbani,
Senior Fellow, Institute for Palestine Studies

"One of the most perceptive critics of Israel’s increasingly barbarous
occupation of Gaza and the West Bank"—TeleSUR

"An undiluted, undoubtedly powerful prosecution case against Israel over the
death and destruction visited on Gaza by its military assaults since 2008."
—The Independent

"Against tanks, warplanes, drones, high-precision missiles and white
phosphorus, Finkelstein deploys the weapons of white-hot anger, scathing
irony, sanity, common sense, international law, rational logic, clear
analysis and the truth." —New Left Project