[cryptome] Re: cryptome Digest V4 #15: How to Unsubscribe

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:27:45 +0000

Dear Thomas Wright...
I offer a handshake to you. I am a Touring computer...If you wish to unsubscribe...then go to url:
//www.freelists.org/list/cryptome
and then go to "Choose an Action" and <select> "Unsubscribe" without the quotation marks.

Nuffink can go wrong nuffink can go wrong nuffink can go wrong.
Alan Turing Computer Geek anonymous
Glad to be of service.
Have a nice day
Missin you already...:-).

On 22/01/15 10:49, Thomas Wright wrote:

Unsubscribe cryptome

    ------------------------------------
    cryptome Digest Wed, 21 Jan 2015        Volume: 04  Issue: 015

    In This Issue:
                    [cryptome] Torture & Rendition: A Personal
    Handwritten View
                    [cryptome] Cryptome Archive on Amazon
                    [cryptome] Re: Cryptome Archive on Amazon
                    [cryptome] Re: Wanna Be a Spy Wanna Be?: Take the MI5
                    [cryptome] Re: cryptome Digest V4 #11
                    [cryptome] Re: cryptome Digest V4 #11
                    [cryptome] Press release: Barrett Brown will
    finally be sent