[cryptome] RE: [cryptome] Chinese Professors Among Six Defendants Charged with Economic Espionage and Theft of Trade Secrets for Benefit of People’s Republic of China

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 09:17:48 +0100

Hi Andrew,

Just think...you will be able to buy the products a lot cheaper...even with the
CIA mark-up...assured that they have been invented, created and manufactured to
the highest possible double international rear entry security standards J. It
is about time that a rich country like the US helped its poorer neighbours to
become rich like themselves... J. If we were all rich...then we would all be
equal and democratic... J.