[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

  • From: Shelley <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:14:22 -0700

On June 27, 2016 9:41:26 AM Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

very odd, I'm getting a blank page this end.

On 27/06/2016 16:59, (Redacted sender twolfex for DMARC) wrote:

It's spam. There is another blank email from this address that was caught by my spam filter, with my email address and 4 others - one of which, inexplicably, is the odious Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

There has been so much spam generated by scraping email list archives (it is only the email addresses I have used for such subscriptions getting this spam) and thousands of backscatter delivery failure notifications for forged emails I never sent that I have changed my domain for personal email.

-S