[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

  • From: Michael Best <themikebest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cypherpunks <cypherpunks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:13:59 -0400


That you refuse to have self critique proves point of an irresponsible
mindset toward the community


The Community = This list. Does not include Twitter/Twatter/The Internet
for some reason. Also does not include the first email made to this list on
the subject. For some other reason.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Cari Machet <carimachet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That is complete bollocks i wrote over and over about johns bullshit...
acknowledging it

That you refuse to have self critique proves point of an irresponsible
mindset toward the community

I am not alone here others stated the same i am just following what you
pointed to as big proof you made an ask to the list... which i do not see
at all

If ypu acknowledge the issue maybe your ego will get out of the way and
you can shift behavior if you dont even acknowledge the behavior you will
be on repeat cycle - not acceptable

Shelly brain hurt? Not surprising
On Oct 12, 2015 4:12 PM, "Shelley" <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On October 12, 2015 4:09:39 AM Michael Best <themikebest@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This is weird, right? I feel like I'm in Zoolander, "taking crazy pills" I
didn't ask the list the right way but JYA lying/accusing gets nothing?


Resistance is futile! It's far better to just walk away from an argument
with Cari than to feel like you're losing your sanity. You'll never "win"
or get your point across clearly, no matter how many times you repeat it.
Her lack of punctuation and logic hurts my brain, please make it stop!

-S



On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Cari Machet <carimachet@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

No i am talking about this list - this list is a community

You did not ask this list for help that i can see ... prove me wrong

You are saying jy did not admit ... you complain about it yet accept no
critique of said by you

Have a think about it go for a walk rest take a few days and get back
to
me after
On Oct 11, 2015 7:38 PM, "Michael Best" <themikebest@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*Cari Machet* carimachet@xxxxxxxxx

<carimachet%
40gmail.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bcryptome%5D%20Re%3A%20%5Bcryptome%5D&In-Reply-To=%3CCAGRDzQWNCCe7AUOL%3D-YoFUdi5%2Bm2KPxsq30D3OJzgJjQUrMaCw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
*Sun
Oct 11 12:25:43 EDT 2015*
reveal was to protect the community (fr john) then why was that act >
protecting the community > avoided by mike

Plus no ask to the list but said asked the list and if the point of
the


First email asked for help, no reason the list was excluded from that
even though I explicitly asked John for help verifying it. Then I
asked
open endedly on Twitter.

Also, you seem to be confusing this list with the community of
Cryptome's
visitors. There's overlap, sure, but they are *not* the same.

Plus, John deleted the early emails I made to the Cryptome list,
which is
more explicitly the mailing list that would be best identified as the
community you're referring to.






Other related posts: