[cryptome] Re: [cryptography] NSA Today on Missions, Authorities, Oversight, Partnershps

  • From: D Miller <dnmiller1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 03:15:31 -0400

Does it really matter how little is reviewed?  One cop out of a million
doing and illegal search an seizure,  will still be overturned and is still
unconstitutional.  Problem is where there is a check on cops there is none
on our glorious big brother.

--
DM
www.gall-holl.com

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, or the intended recipient has
not been authorized to disseminate or reproduce this email, then any
dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while
using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail. Thank you.-