[cryptome] Re: [cryptography] Help investigate cell phone snooping by police nationwide

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:30:34 +0100

Hi Shaun O'Connor & Colleagues,
See what I mean...one problem gives way to a multiplicity of others. I tried going undercover once. It was with a honeytrap love of mine, then she let one off and I nearly choked to death. What some people will do to get DNA from body odours. Which reminds me, the GDR secret service used to collect body odours, I read somewhere. Though they didn't know about DNA, they did know that body odours were unique, and could be used as identifiers. It is why they had a lot of German sheep dogs as members of their security services, sort of tail wagging doggies, recognised as honorary comrades by their masters because of their highly developed olfactory systems., which reminds me again...a few years ago, my missus had her mobile phone stolen. This must have been around the turn of the 20th century or is it the 21st? Anyways, the scene of crime people asked for her DNA, as, apparently, they can get enough DNA from the breath left by the thief on a mobile phone, for a certain length of time after it has been discarded. and she had phoned him up and he had answered on her phone. I could never work out whether he was pulling her leg. I was just thinking that in the light of such previous information John Young might want to amend his whilstleblower delivery method on Cryptome, so that the whistleblower also wears a face mask as well as a biosut and doesn't breathe on the package. They could even use a deception technique by adding some unknownse persos breath instead, in that way the source of the information would make it even more difficult to be detected. and the intelligence and secret and security services could waste lots of time and tax payers money climbing up the wrong trees.
Just a thocht...
ATB
Douglas Rankine

On 09/06/14 11:58, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
well if you really want to climb into a fridge, try your local supermarket they have those nice big industrial walk in ones.,haha( but then you would have to pass yourself off as a regular employee to maintain cover)
On 09/06/2014 11:20, doug wrote:
Dear John Young  & Colleaugues,
In one answer to your question below, I just put my mobile in the fridge and tried dialling it...nuffink, nada, no answer, instead it went to my voicemail, which I have never learned to configure. Unfortunately I was unable to climb into the fridge to see if I could dial out using it...Just thought I'd let you know. My little experiment is not full proof (or is it fool proof) of course...and I don't know the extent to how much it works or doesn't work, range and so on. But I can see now the whole of the security industry and the whistleblowers around the world trying it out for themselves. Maybe Snowden was right...And there was I thinking that he might be suffering from hot balls...mind you it works for that too...I suppose...
ATB
Douglas Rankine