[cryptome] Yesterday I penned a letter of complaint to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike Hulden <michael.hulden@xxxxxx>, "Rob O'Gorman" <pathfinderrob@xxxxxxxxx>, Brad Fletcher <fletch2016@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Daly <pauldaly9044@xxxxxxxxx>, Frank Siciliano <fts67@xxxxxxx>, Peter Kassebaum <cdarwin222@xxxxxxxxx>, cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Prouty <archangel.em.group@xxxxxxxxx>, "ilana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ilana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dincho Karamunchev <d.karamunchev@xxxxxxxx>, Paul Piva <ninurta2005@xxxxxxxxx>, Eirikur Eiriksson <eirikureiriksson@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jon Brivera, Lt. Col.(USAF-Ret.)" <jonbrivera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, daniel berko <danielberkovich12@xxxxxxxxx>, Mike Toron <MikeT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Taliaa7 <Taliaa7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Itzik Yariv-Pasternak <itzikpas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Albert Timen <Timenfam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 13:05:39 -0400

Interesting:::
http://forum.internet-haganah.com/forum/iran-%7C-islamic-revolution/4135-yesterday-i-penned-a-letter-of-complaint-to-un-secretary-general-ban-ki-moon
--
Have a great day,,,

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community
In God We Trust
Israel#: 5353...
Email: haim357@xxxxxxxxx
http://haim357.wordpress.com/

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.