[cryptome] Re: WikiLeaks is not hosting Cryptome, search service only

  • From: Michael Best <themikebest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cypherpunks@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:22:07 -0400

Index only shows about 60k items so far. I'm wondering if it's still building,
if the same thing limiting Google's index of the site limits the WL search, if
there's a count limit or if my blank and wildcard searches somehow don't
include everything.

Keep in mind I know basically nothing about search engines, SEO or anything so
I probably have a faulty assumption.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2015, at 21:01, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Clarify: WikiLeaks is not hosting Cryptome, instead a search service
which points to Cryptome site files. Mighty helpful.