[cryptome] Re: What Is Good Encryption Software?

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 20:06:26 +0000

Well written  piece and all so very true... at least now the cat and
mouse game is in the open pretty much so all can sit on the sidelines
and watch( or participate if one chooses to do so ).

I think the main question now on most minds ( at least the minds of
right thinking people ) is not so much that surveillance is taking place
on a wide scale but rather whether the information being gathered is
being appropriately and proportionately used. heaven help humanity if we
end up with a fascist world government hell bent on destroying every
single vestage of opposistion or discourse , even if it is reasonable
discourse , opposition, dissent or whatever adjective one wishes to use.