[cryptome] Re: Wanna Be a Spy Wanna Be?: Take the MI5 Intelligence Test

  • From: "Steve Taylor" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sctknox@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:10:02 +0000 (UTC)

I scored a seven,but I employed my usual"dont read too much into the question"
on any govenment sponsered test.That mode got me into trouble in school though
when I found myself stuck in a advanced English Lit class. It starts when you
begin to overlook good manners. Any time you quit hearing Sir and Mam the end
is pretty much in sight...”
 Cormac McCarthy,  No Country for Old Men

     On Monday, January 19, 2015 7:20 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>