[cryptome] Re: Wanna Be a Spy Wanna Be?: Take the MI5 Intelligence Test

  • From: Michael Shelton <iao.ms88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 05:26:41 -0800

Good morning,Doug!
   Your response to my communication
Is beautiful,thank you.
     I probably will not take the test there at the MI5 website.Although I
do have an interest in all those kind of things.
      Here in the U.S. there is a lot of active
recruiting for the civilian 3 letter agencies, some figures I saw say that
by
2015 1 out of 6 private citizens will work as cleared contractors to the
agencies
for domestic covert surveillance. Strangely  the per diem they make is
Supposedly going to fix our economic
problems.......that seems like a load of
fascist crap to me,and I am sure the
Nazis of Germany in the 1930s were told something like that about the SS.
As Michael Shelton, I.A.O.