[cryptome] Re: Wanna Be a Spy Wanna Be?: Take the MI5 Intelligence Test

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:50:02 +0000

Dear O Dear, Shaun,
I just keep doing the wrong thing, and at my age...I haven't learned a darned thing about this spying business....How do I withdraw it from the internet...:-) . I know, get on to Google and take the privacy test...see if they will take it off their algorithm...but then...there is the dark web....Oooooh!

I can only say in my defence, "I did of my very best..." and if me best aint good enough...Well...there you are...:-) .
P.S. Ministry of Lies is far below your station...it is much too easy for you...in my opinion...:-) . But, there again...who am I to offer out such advice...:-)

On 19/01/15 12:38, Shaun O'Connor wrote:

OH dear me Dougie one must never disclose, on a public forum ones desire to apply for a posting at five. the case officer assigned to your batch will surely be shaking his head mutterring something along the lines of"can't have that one, he can't even keep his mouth shut for five minutes" then purging the application results from the system( or maybe they will keep the info in the interests of completeness)

As for applying for the post of minster for silly questions......

....right that's my penny's worth just nipping off to apply for the post of ministry of lies.

ATB

Shaun
On 19/01/2015 12:19, doug wrote:
Dear Colleagues,

MI5 is looking for intelligence officers to work for them.

see url:https://www.mi5.gov.uk/careers/investigative-challenge.aspx

I took the test...I scored 3...wouldn't be any good as a spy. I didn't keep trying though. Remember a good spy suffers from persistence. I think I will apply for the job of Minister of Silly Questins and Answers instead

*_PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION _* https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda