[cryptome] Re: Wanna Be a Spy Wanna Be?: Take the MI5 Intelligence Test

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:38:05 +0000

OH dear me Dougie one must never disclose, on a public forum ones desire
to apply for a posting at  five.
the case officer assigned to your batch will surely be shaking his head
mutterring something along the lines of"can't have that one, he can't
even keep his mouth shut for five minutes" then purging the application
results from the system( or maybe they will keep the info in the
interests of completeness)

As for applying for the post of minster for silly questions......

....right that's my penny's worth just nipping off to apply for the post
of ministry of lies.

ATB

Shaun

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda