[cryptome] Re: WARNING: WESTERN BANKING SYSTEM DEFAULTING NOW!!!

  • From: Gary Wallin <garylwallin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 07:01:26 -0500

Response from a Devil's Advocate:

Someone needs to write a book detailing the definitive history of those who abuse fear and paranoia to manipulate human behavior.

It's not just Homeland Security , abusing the fear of terrorism to justify large budgets for their programs. And it's more that the CIA and NSA using those fears to justify a surveillance state. The religious zealots of the world create a paranoid fear of hell and damnation to gain influence over the masses. And the gold-bugs use the threat of economic downfall to justify the need for a fetishistic worship of gold bullion.

I doubt that we're on the edge of economic collapse because China or Japan might dump their huge investments in U.S. Treasury Notes. Those nations need to send their products to the American marketplace. Without our consumption, these nations would wither away and go back to feudal status.

It is a good thing that the currencies of the world are backed with the full faith and credit of their respective nations. It's better to have faith in the future of mankind's endeavors than to pay homage to a shiny metal. Fiat currencies are promissory notes to ourselves and our society. It's our workplaces, homes, families, entertainment, and lifestyles that give value. We are not constrained by the size of our gold hoards.

Those who follow the lead of King Midas should not be permitted to spread a sense of foreboding and panic. We have known for over one hundred years not to let ourselves be crucified on the cross of gold.

We need to temper our response to the Chicken Littles of this world, who always scare us with fables that the sky is falling. Yes, there are real problems. Occasionally hail, rain, snow, ice, tornadoes, and hurricane winds (and even meteorites) will come out of the sky and harm us. But evolution has made us a very adaptable species, able to deal with crisis.

I'm not comfortable with the surveillance state. The traffic cameras and video recordings in most environments seem intrusive. And, to me, the CIA and NSA surveillance was unthinkable just 20 years ago. But, perhaps, I'm just set in my ways. This is not the 1950s.

Given the record of human nature, and the ease with which people are panicked into inappropriate behavior by fear-mongering, the 7 billion people on Earth may need to be watched more carefully. Using 'privacy' as an excuse to indulge into self-defeating actions may no longer be viable. It may be that the Panopticon is an adaptive improvement in our society.

On 10/25/2013 6:40 PM, Jeremy Compton wrote:

WordPress.com
VV Guerilla posted: "It was Thursday night, I just finished doing a show on the Hagmann & Hagmann Report with Steve Quayle. I went back into my house and certain anomalies and policy decisions were bothering me. I opened up one of my data books in my collection that hold"

    New post on *Rogue Money*

<http://roguemoney.net/?author=85>

    WARNING: WESTERN BANKING SYSTEM DEFAULTING NOW!!!

<http://roguemoney.net/2013/10/25/warning-western-banking-system-defaulting-now/>

by VV Guerilla <http://roguemoney.net/?author=85>

It was Thursday night, I just finished doing a show on the Hagmann & Hagmann Report with Steve Quayle. I went back into my house and certain anomalies and policy decisions were bothering me. I opened up one of my data books in my collection that holds records of various economic crashes through out the ages. Scanning through the pages "IT" hit me like a ton of BRICS (pun intended).

Folks there is a reason that the entire western banking system (this includes Japan) is engaging in a full blown currency war. I have repeatedly stated that a currency war is nothing but a race to the bottom in which no one wins. In today's global economy where hundreds of nations are facing a shrinking GDPs, the money that is out there is fighting for an ever modest piece of the profit pie.

In 2008 directly after the crash, America began on a road of debasing it's currency. This prompted every other economic power in the world to do the same in order to stay competitive on trade. May wrote this off as a reaction to an economic debacle that was caused by the popping of the sub-prime bubble. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Do you think that the entire global economy was brought down because of a few bad loans to people who could not afford them? Of course not! The issue is much deeper, we and pretty much the rest of the world following our lead have been in a pure fiat experiment over the last forty years or so.

With the advent of Brenton Woods and the deals struck by Henry Kissinger with the middle eastern nations, what was intended to give the dollar complete supremacy in trade and oil, has become an engine of destruction that is bringing America to a perpetual economic end. The banksters knew that fiat is temporary that it has an expiration date, that date came on September 2007 when the "great recession" began.

What I am now going to state is going to shock you, the reason that every one in the west in involved in currency debasement/ currency manipulation is this: THE ENTIRE WESTERN BANKING SYSTEM IS DEFAULTING!!!! Yes you read that correctly, the west can no longer pay the piper and now they are going to debase their currencies in order to walk away form the debt obligations, making it easier for them to pay off their debt. The chart below shows the debasement of the dollar over the last 25 years.

dollarchart25 <http://roguemoney.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/dollarchart25.png>

We have also seen that 98% of the dollar's purchasing power has been destroyed and I am warning all of you that the remaining 2% is in the process of being destroyed. The top 1% have all moved to gold holdings, foreign funds and offshore havens. It is the man on the street here in the US that will see his wealth destroyed by a sudden surge of hyperinflation, which is what the banksters and the politicians want.

Why do you think that Yellen was chosen to replace Ben Bernanke? She is NOT bringing fresh ideas to the table or even sound policy. I will tell you this from top sources, she is a super Keynesian and will guaranty hyper QE until we implode/explode. We are in default mode hence this is the policy being followed by the FED and every other central bank in the world.

For the politicians it allows them to walk away from all of west's debt obligations and/or pay them off on the cheap. It allows the banksters their century long agenda of having a "serf" class that are so beholden and weighted down by debt that they will be the modern indentured servants working in tomorrow's sweat shops.

The Japanese are famous for their mantra that "business is war" and finance is the ultimate form of warfare. Why nuke a nation when you can nuke them financially and bring them to utter subjugation? Finance allows you to operate without the overhead of a military force and without the logistical nightmare of an occupation. Military action happens when financial warfare is NOT working. Understand this, since the time of Caesar, wars have only been about money.

While we brace ourselves over the coming charade that a looming February debt limit will bring yet again. You must understand that the US, the EuroZone, Japan and the UK are NOW defaulting together in stealth. The are all highly active in Quantitative Easing a euphemism for printing money. The Ponzi scheme is at an end and the vast amount of debt from unfunded liabilities and gambling debts (derivatives) simply can NOT be serviced.

Debasing IS DEFAULT via STEALTH and we ARE DEFAULTING NOW. I repeat THE US IS DEFAULTING NOW. The Chinese know this that is why they have been dumping our treasuries over the course of the past few years. See chart below:

Net purchase of US Treasury by China <http://roguemoney.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Net-purchase-of-US-Treasury-by-China.png>

Do you understand that they have made destroying your wealth POLICY?!!! That is correct, I have stated that since 2008 over 400,000 pages of regulations have been passed to ensure that this destruction happens. In other words the collapse and default are written into law. You should read that again...The collapse and default is written into law. So snap out of the dream and enter back into the hard reality.

Folks one thing that history has shown is this, currency wars lead to shooting wars how the default of America will play out in China and the rest of the countries that hold our debt remains to be seen. You must engage NOW in activities that will protect your wealth and make the choices to ensure your financial health in the greatest transition of wealth in human history. America has a date with destiny and I firmly believe that we will NOT miss that date. It is a mathematical certainty.

Be Prepared.

*VV Guerilla <http://roguemoney.net/?author=85>* | October 25, 2013 at 1:41 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p3Y1rx-1dc

Comment <http://roguemoney.net/2013/10/25/warning-western-banking-system-defaulting-now/#respond> See all comments <http://roguemoney.net/2013/10/25/warning-western-banking-system-defaulting-now/#comments>

Unsubscribe <https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=a42ba2bb99990314394038f7d08b7553&email=j.compton%40outlook.com&b=LQz1cWz0O3dUWP%2cMn./dQ%2B%5bE5E%7ENwXoi7P7kF%5bMI9Z6peWomors> to no longer receive posts from Rogue Money. Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions <https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=a42ba2bb99990314394038f7d08b7553&email=j.compton%40outlook.com>.

http://roguemoney.net/2013/10/25/warning-western-banking-system-defaulting-now/

--
All my email is subject to viewing by the Panopticon ::
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon ::