[cryptome] Re: Vladimir Putin Interview

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 20:24:10 +1200

Very good indeed. I did not know that there was a wikispooks page
but here is where the video clip of the interview is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkkJwl8TNY

Putin: Russia doesn't defend Assad, we defend international law (10 mins 34)

Published on Sep  4, 2013
Russia needs convincing proof, not rumors, from UN experts that chemical
weapons were used in Syria, said the Russian president in an interview with
First Channel and AP. It is up to the UN Security Council to decide on the next
course of action, he said - READ MORE http://on.rt.com/04i6h3