[cryptome] Re: Vague FOIA

  • From: Αλωπούδης Δημήτρης [Alopoudis Dimitris] (GMail) <alopoudis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:15:18 +0300

Hi, this must be my first email after some 2 or 3 years of just joining
Cryptome list.
I have read many very interesting discussions here.
So, first of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my motherslanguage.
I really wanna ask what is FOIA .

And a even more stupid question: Facebook keeps asking me to provide a
picture of my ID because as the message says : "It looks like you are not
using your real name in Facebook".
I asked some friends of me and they never seen that in their accounts in
Facebook and their names are like John Rambo IV. :D