[cryptome] Re: Useful [Or Not] browsing tool

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:37:10 -0700

you are actually right. Chrome and privacy do not go hand-in-hand.

heres another tool I came across today

http://justdelete.me

Helps you delete all your online accounts. Can be very handy because
sometimes the 'delete my account' button can be difficult to find.

we dont really know with 100% certainty that these companies are REALLY
deleting all of your account data, but here's to hoping!

wired article about the site:
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/08/just-delete-me/?mbid=social11100614