[cryptome] Re: Useful [Or Not] browsing tool

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:53:18 -0700

there are two browser plugins that I use: MaskMe and DoNotTrackMe. Both are
worth taking a look at

There's also NoScript which can be helpful.

Also, for chrome users, each chrome as a unique ID. You can remove this
using a program called unchrome. Here is an article about how it works:

http://lifehacker.com/5111556/unchrome-anonymizes-your-google-chrome-installation

These arnt total privacy solutions, just pieces of software that might help
your privacy