[cryptome] Re: US World Political Jurisdiction

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 19:17:26 +0100

Dear In Harms Way,
Wow! What brought that personal attack on... I can see that I have upset you.
Just to clear up the matter, I have placed the points of your critique in order
of precedence rather than priority. I have done this so as to try and help
remove any misunderstandings, misconceptions, misinformations or wrongful
personal assumptions, which may or may not exist between us.

Would you care to either confirm or correct these for me please?

1. You believe I have no compassion for the 800 million people who are starving
in this world, which is reflected in my use of sarcasm.
2. You believe I am spreading further confusion, yet have not said what the
original confusion was, or what the further confusion is.
3. You believe that the nation state is the highest and ultimate form of human
governance.
4. You believe that my posting of summaries of the speeches I have read or vids
I have watched which were made by Keith Alexander and others, as if they were
facts, were in fact, propaganda for which I may have been paid or unpaid.
5. You believe that I think that nothing can be done about the "Almighty USA",
and that I have convinced some others of this.
6. You have become a self appointed spokesperson for others on this newsgroup,
and represent their views.
7. You believe that Barry from Kenya is pretending on stage. Sorry, but the
rest of the sentence makes no sense to me.
8. You believe that the United Nations is a criminal organisation, which was
formed by the unionised post WW2 governance of Europe
9. You believe that I joined this list to repeatedly please, entertain the
spooks and spies in here.
10. You believe that I sympathise with the spies and spooks on here, be they
new, active or retired.
11. Whatever "it" is, there is more to it than the "bungled" job mankind has
made of things. Can you please enlighten me as to what the "it" is
12. I am either a pretender or a dreamer...or both.
13. You believe I should "get a life".
14. You believe that Sepp Blatter is an old man with old fashioned views and
out of date ways, and is therefore too old to deal with FIFA and the issues
surrounding it.
15. You believe that I have brothers who live in Liverpool...the rest of the
sentence, I haven't a clue what you are saying, can you please expandi,
preferably in English, rather than Latin.
16. You believe that the US government has lost its case against FIFA, and
won't influence their policies any further.

Now, I hope I have got your views right, if not, I would be most grateful if
you would please correct and amend. I am also wondering if I have missed
something out, it is at the back of my mind, please feel free to add anything
else...
With kind regards,