[cryptome] Re: UK Television Detector Vans: Myth or Reality

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:27:30 +0100

and there I was thinking you where a master of tracking stuff down shame
on you Douggie.lol OK, i'll lighten the load for you with a URL.

http://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/ttip/

A careful meander through the twists and turns will reveal references to
"non paper" agreements or something similar.

happy crawling
ATN
Shaun