[cryptome] Re: UK Government Transparency & Investigatory Report

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 06:28:20 -0800

On 11/4/15, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not just me, Coderman...you and everyone else. Remember we have
international cooperation and sharing between intelligence and security
services and world wide collaboration developing between law enforcement
agencies. And where the British Conservative government dares to tread,
their counterparts in the US will deem to follow...:-).

well said. and brings to mind this retort:

"Proud to live in the USA, where we get our surveillance laws from a
secret court, rather than sneaking it through Parliament like
cowards."
- https://twitter.com/matthew_d_green/status/661909942216081408