[cryptome] Re: UK Government Transparency & Investigatory Report

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 14:26:15 +0000

Not just me, Coderman...you and everyone else. Remember we have international cooperation and sharing between intelligence and security services and world wide collaboration developing between law enforcement agencies. And where the British Conservative government dares to tread, their counterparts in the US will deem to follow...:-).
On 04/11/2015 14:13, coderman wrote:

On 11/4/15, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For legal computer forensic buffs and expert computer security
scientists...and Alice, Bob & Eve...of course... :-). There are going to
be huge changes in surveillance laws here in the UK over the next couple
of years.

you're getting proper fucked, Tommy!

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/473770/Draft_Investigatory_Powers_Bill.pdf