[cryptome] Trump Tapping

  • From: "douglas rankine" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine" for DMARC)
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:34:07 +0000

Nice for ole Donald to join the wiretapping club...Now he knows what it feels like...and he is telling us that he isn't happy about it, calling such people who do it or organise it, monsters. Mind you, just like the rest of us, according to the powers that be, the Security and Intelligence and Law Enforcement agencies, it shouldn't be a problem, as long as we are being honest, sincere, above board and not committing any criminal offence or seditious or subversive or sabotaging activity against other individuals, the nation or the rest of the world, or using any encryption or virtual private networks or TOR and such like to hide our true identity, it isn't a problem. After all, in America and the UK you can speak freely, say and do what you want within the law and as long as you do this, your communications are sacred....your life and persona are sacred, and will remain private and secure...:-). It's only the terrorists and the bad guys who will suffer...;-)

Trump really needs to get a life, and follow the philosophy of Seneca...Something is always going to go wrong every day, just accept it and make allowances for it, and then deal with it accordingly.