[cryptome] The UK Elections of 2015 May 7th: Dirty Tricks Department has started public operations

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 18:59:28 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

At last, the UK elections are getting more interesting. The gloves are off.
A leaked Civil Service letter of a meeting between the Scottish National
Party Leader Nicola Sturgeon and the French Consul is quoted as saying that
the SNP leader would prefer a Cameron Conservative victory. Cameron says
how wonderful that even the SNP believes that Milliband is incapable of
being Prime Minister and Ed Milliband, Leader of New Labour. says it shows
how hypocritical the SNP are saying one thing in public and another in
private...Nicola Sturgeon and the French Consul says the memo is a
fake...Funny eh!

See url:
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/04/nicola-sturgeon-admits-the-
snp-prefer-cameron-to-miliband/

The Conservative press are all over it.

I can see that this election might turn out to be more interesting and
funnier than the Israeli one... J. We might see the two party system which
has lasted for almost a century break down and become a government of
coalitions, just like Israel.

What's the difference between an honest hypocrite and a dishonest one...not
a lot... J.

Reminds me of the Zinoviev letter...see url:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinoviev_letter

"History often repeats itself, the first time it is a drama, the second a
farce" K Marx. Comparing the French Revolution with the Paris Commune.

ATB

Dougie