[cryptome] The Theory of Assumptions and Consumptions

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:26:25 +0100

I have been saying to me missus for some time. I want a Fiat 500...they are always overtaking me on the motorway and they have very efficient engines...she keeps saying no. Tonight I saw the Pope drive up to the White House in one of them. If he can have one...why can't I...:-).
P.S. I know that they are faster than my car...but have they passed the appropriate pollution tests...without being fiddled...one wonders... :-)