[cryptome] Re: The Power of Capitalist Idealism: US Style

  • From: Nick Econopouly <nickeconopouly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 03:31:48 -0400

It is almost as if they are writing about a term they know
nothing about. Reminds me of a Pogo Possum cartoon that I can't seem to
find on the WWW, where owl, churchey and the fox (sam, maybe) are
talking about foreign policy, because one of them is going to run for
office.
"What is your position on foreign policy?"

"I support moving right along with foreign policy"

"So you're saying we should go right ahead with foreign policy"

"Right. In other words, we should be moving forward with foreign policy"
etc.

On 06/25, Douglas Rankine wrote:

http://cryptome.org/2015/06/senate-nuts-iot-spying.pdf

What a wonderful world. We are all entitled to suffer from idealism.
Nuffink wrong with a bit of positive thinking...as long as one doesn't
believe in it too much... J.