[cryptome] Re: The Nuclear Chain Reaction Gossip Column. Was: : US/Lyndon Baines Johnstone supplied Iran's Nuclear Reactor in 1967

  • From: Andrew Hornback <achornback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:30:25 -0500

I think it's pretty safe to assume that the French got the technology
either from the UK or the US, especially given the 1940s timeframe -

China comes late to the game, but they seem to be going full bore at
building nuclear power plants -

Looks like the NNSA / NRC has been involved in a transfer of knowledge to
China since 1984.

North Koreans got their start from the Soviets...

If you believe Wikipedia, but I figure it's a good place to start the

--- A

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:17 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>