[cryptome] The Nuclear Chain Reaction Gossip Column. Was: : US/Lyndon Baines Johnstone supplied Iran's Nuclear Reactor in 1967

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:15:07 +0000

Tx for that info, Ryan,

So let me get this right. The story so far:

Einstein did the some of the theory, along with some other brilliant minds wot I won't mention for the sake of brevity. The UK invented it and gave it to the Americans. The Americans developed it jointly in America and used it to make atomic bombs under the Manhattan Project which they then dropped on Japan at the end of World War 2, to end the war quick and teach 'em a lesson, not to declare war again.

The Americans developed their own facilities after the war in conjunction with the UK and some ex fascist nuclear physicists from Germany...and UK nuclear scientists brought it back to the UK again, who used it to make their own nuclear bombs, under the pretext of using nuclear power for producing electricity, by building a fast breeder reactor at Sellafield... The English gave the facilities to the Scots and the Welsh to look after, so that if there was a nuclear accident, then it would be far away from the centres of population, and the nuclear radiation would wash away into the sea...pity about the north, south current...:-) America then gave the Iranians a nuclear power station and research facility way back in 1968. The Iranians gave it to Indians and the Americans gave it to the Pakistanis.

The USSR, now Russia, stole the knowledge from the Americans and bult their own toys, even bigger than anyone elses and tested them creating lots of heat during the height of the Cold War. They spread the facilities throughout the Soviet Satellites, so that the West couldn't destroy it all in one hit.

America gifted the knowledge and lots of wherewithalls to Israel, who then gave it to the South African Apartheid fascist regime.

Where did France and the Chniese get it from? Were they very clever and invented it for themselves...or was there some hanky panky, snoopy doopy shenanigans surrounding that?

For all their loyalty, common sense, breeding and education, they certainly can't keep a secret, these secret security and intelligence agencies, can they?

Last of all, this little project into the origins of nuclear weapons and theiir spread

We seem to have a Nuclear Chain Reaction open season gossip column. Do they have a mailing list for it, so that we can all join?

Any additional information might be quite useful...I can see a pattern developing here...:-) .

On 24/02/15 07:21, Ryan Carboni wrote:
south africa got the knowhow from israel who got the knowledge from France.

hurrah

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:38 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    see url:
    http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/us-started-irans-nuclear-program-2/

    Didn't Iran get the knowhow from Pakistan who got nuclear
    equipment from the USA?