[cryptome] Re: The NSA snooping.

  • From: nativebuddha <nativebuddha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 10:19:28 -0400

The NSA is at the end of the loop. Most these "problems" are the result of
horrible foreign policy. Using drones now produces resentment, frustration
and anger, which leads to political violence by some later on down the
line. There wouldn't be a need for such a high surveillance, lockdown
approaches to national security, if the US did a better job in the
international arena.