[cryptome] Re: The NSA snooping.

  • From: professor rat <pro2rat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 09:01:57 -0700 (PDT)

David Brin argues its not a bad thing so long as more and better controls are
in place. " The translucent society ".
Personally I agree with him on quite a lot, though he's more statist than I am.
As for being ' upset'. Not me. The NSA do their job and us anarchist
revolutionists do ours.
 Its a professional relationship we have. We don't get 'upset'.