[cryptome] Re: The Highlands Forum: The Highlands Group

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 10:59:26 +0000

Hi Ryan,

As if the US and UK government would do such a thing...:-) . A slight misinterpretation of the true facts perhaps....:-) . And yes, I will be getting on to that aspect shortly...Perception Management and the control of reality is what it is all about. For those of you who wish to do some reading in advance...Section 2 of the article is on the url which John gave... So far I have only given a short synopsis of the articles and posted urls of those areas and links which I have found particularly interesting. I have found it impossible to do the article justice on such a medium as this...As I have said, it is well worth a lot of study...provides answers to lots of questions, gives a time line of events, of sorts and shows the way towards at least some of the future of humankind.

see url: https://medium.com/@NafeezAhmed/why-google-made-the-nsa-2a80584c9c1

It will be at this point where different branches of philosophy and psychology intermingle and contradict one another, and where belief systems about perceptions, management of the human mind, what reality is, whether it is objective or subjective, the physical and mental reality of human beings and their relationship to reality; and how the contradictions between them have been learned by the ruling elites and then used in practice to manipulate, or convince their respective populations on what is the truth, the real truth and nuffink but the truth...so help me...God, or the Devil, or his atheist comrade...:-)

On 03/02/15 08:18, Ryan Carboni wrote:
they were the ones who faked the evidence to invade irAQ?

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 7:29 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    see url: http://www.highlandsgroup.net/

    Known as the ‘Highlands Forum,’ this private network has operated
    as a bridge between the Pentagon and powerful American elites
    outside the military since the mid-1990s. Despite changes in
    civilian administrations, the network around the Highlands Forum
    has become increasingly successful in dominating US defense policy.