[cryptome] Re: The GCHQ Cryptome slide could be a mockup/disinfo

  • From: Shelley <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Travis Biehn <tbiehn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 13:58:23 -0700

On October 8, 2015 1:19:58 PM Travis Biehn <tbiehn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's one message:
Whatever is technically possible will happen. It will continue to happen,
whether they be your government, someone else's government a corporation
that handles your data or by criminals.

Build systems that are secure from what is technically possible; not
because you've deleted the logs - but because there is no data to grab.

On that much, we are in agreement.

> I am amused by the theory that this is all an elaborate troll, in 10 years
Snowden will declare he personally made it up in one epic last disclosure,
with a dickbutt on the last slide.

Dickbutt, heh. Snowden was probably a /b/tard too, would claim it was all for the epic lulz.