[cryptome] The Emerging Dystopian Republic: System Engineering the Human from Birth Thru Death

  • From: douglas rankine <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:01:00 +0000

see url: https://cryptome.org/2016/01/nosystemgo.pdf
John Stanton
An interesting view of the future...my own view is not quite so dystopian, deterministic or pessimistic...but there again...perhaps I am an optimist who is unaware of the facts...:-) . Rather than be a republic, the future global government might be ruled by a monarch...a king and queen...rather than an emperor or a President...who may be robots... with brains made from silly putty...and emotions on a higher than WallE..:-) . Will it really make a lot of difference who runs it?