[cryptome] The Dark Web

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 23:15:21 +0000

I heard a politician tonight, on UK Question Time, mention "The Dark Web". It sounded really mysterious and dangerous and full of criminals and hackers and terrorists and child molestors and illegal pornograpy and nine headed monsters. She wanted it banned. Does anyone know what the dark web is and would they care to explain it to me in words I can understand, so that I can make up my mind whether it should be banned or not...:-) . And...how do i get access to it....:-)