[cryptome] The Curse of Racism

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:18:27 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

Believe you me, I take no pleasure in this. Quite the opposite in fact. If
a nation state which was born out of anti-Semitism and anti-racism, which
struggled and fought, with great loss of life, professes freedom and
democracy and proclaims itself as having learned the lessons of history and
preaches to the rest of us Semitics not to do adopt such practices; can do
this to its citizens, and to a representative of its armed forces, and to a
member of its tribe and race and nation; as part of its protection of the
Jewish people...then where does it leave the rest of us?

See url:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-racism-rally-turns-into-riot-as-police-pro
testers-clash

Not the only people to suffer from racism and a system of oppression along
racist lines then? What saddens me is that I have to ask, is racism endemic
within the human race? Apparently within the Jewish tribe there are
differences between black and white...is this a genetic trait...or is it
behavioural, wot mommy and daddy taught us, or something created by our
instincts, our drives, our urges?

Is to pose such a question to be anti Semitic?

Do the lessons of history only apply to some elements of the human race and
all that?

See the video wot caused the present eruption at url:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-to-meet-with-assaulted-ethiopian-isra
eli-soldier/