[cryptome] Re: The CIA Saves Lives

  • From: <militarywritersassociation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:22:21 -0500

Has the United States made mistakes along the way, no doubt. Have good people been used and killed, yes. It is so easy to look back and point out all the mistakes. The CIA is responsible for providing intelligence and take actions that will insure the survival of the United States in a world where there is no shortage of enemies. No matter what they do to some it will see it as wrong. The United States is in a war for its survival, and no one will say it but it is religious war, Muslims against Christians. The CIA did things that no American is proud of but they are fighting a war without borders, rules and common sense. Sharia law makes what the CIA did look like a walk in the park. I am sure my view point will not be popular on this list but that’s ok, because others have quietly done their jobs that allows me to express my opinions, without having to worry about a knock on the door. So please feel free to attack me for saying what I believe to be true......

Best regards,
Ed S.

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Presland
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:35 AM
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cryptome] Re: The CIA Saves Lives

On 10/12/2014 13:10, Chien Fume wrote:
a system of government that, like it or not, has done more good than harm

If you genuinely believe that then we are at the core of the problem.

Here are some of the bads:

1. Treating the South American continent as a collection of vassal
states through much of the 20th century with a continuing fierce
opposition to any gestures of independence from their varying current
states of vassal-hood.

2. Raising every North Korean city to the ground through the early
1950's, killing millions both North and South in the process.

3. Killing 3 million Vietnamese and poisoning both population and land
for decades - to what purpose was that repulsive episode directed?

4. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine costing millions more lives
and the destruction of ancient cultures.

And they are just the tip of the 20th century iceberg of 'do things our
way or else' threats menaces and similarly dirty covert operations,
which continue with increasing desperation.

Don't you think the Empire might just have something badly wrong? or is
it all going to plan? I'd be interested in your views.

And while you're at it, maybe a similar list of those 'goods' you see.

PeterP