[cryptome] Re: The CIA Saves Lives

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:31:28 +0000

I agree, I used to be one. I really believed in it, Stalin and all. At least I have admitted it. Nice to blame the Muslims though, they are the cause of it all. Just think if there weren't any Muslims in the world, why the world would be hunky dorey. Have you ever had a look at the plastic surgery which goes on the US, one can reconstruct anything and everything these days...as long as one has the money...

On 10/12/14 16:39, Chien Fume wrote:
Ed S: Keep pressing onward, Pilgrim! You're 100% correct about Sharia law. If this isn't stopped, there won't be any Cryptome, and no wiseacres quoting worn-out Marxist and Fascist propaganda. The US has made mistakes, but none as great as those made by the Communists and now by the head-chopping, clitoris-removing Muslims!

Chien Fume

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:22 PM, <militarywritersassociation@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:militarywritersassociation@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Has the United States made mistakes along the way, no doubt. Have
    good people been used and killed, yes. It is so easy to look back
    and point out all the mistakes. The CIA is responsible for
    providing intelligence and take actions that will insure the
    survival of the United States in a world where there is no
    shortage of enemies. No matter what they do to some it will see it
    as wrong. The United States is in a war for its survival, and no
    one will say it but it is religious war, Muslims against
    Christians. The CIA did things that no American is proud of but
    they are fighting a war without borders, rules and common sense.
    Sharia law makes what the CIA did look like a walk in the park. I
    am sure my view point will not be popular on this list but that’s
    ok, because others have quietly done their jobs that allows me to
    express my opinions, without having to worry about a knock on the
    door. So please feel free to attack me for saying what I believe
    to be true......

    Best regards,
    Ed S.

    -----Original Message----- From: Peter Presland
    Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:35 AM
    To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [cryptome] Re: The CIA Saves Lives

    On 10/12/2014 13:10, Chien Fume wrote:

        a system of government that, like it or not, has done more
        good than harm

    If you genuinely believe that then we are at the core of the problem.

    Here are some of the bads:

    1. Treating the South American continent as a collection of vassal
    states through much of the 20th century with a continuing fierce
    opposition to any gestures of independence from their varying current
    states of vassal-hood.

    2. Raising every North Korean city to the ground through the early
    1950's, killing millions both North and South in the process.

    3. Killing 3 million Vietnamese and poisoning both population and land
    for decades - to what purpose was that repulsive episode directed?

    4. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine costing millions more
    lives
    and the destruction of ancient cultures.

    And they are just the tip of the 20th century iceberg of 'do
    things our
    way or else' threats menaces and similarly dirty covert operations,
    which continue with increasing desperation.

    Don't you think the Empire might just have something badly wrong?
    or is
    it all going to plan? I'd be interested in your views.

    And while you're at it, maybe a similar list of those 'goods' you see.

    PeterP