[cryptome] Re: The Art of Deception: Was: Re: Re: Fw: "The Battle for Iran," 1953: Re-Release of CIA Internal History Spotlights New Details about anti-Mosaddeq Coup

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:42:37 +0100

the power of nightmares i have seen and in my view is quite telling.
however I think the "terroroism" mantra that Bush, et al used to trot
out to justify illegal warmongering etc. is starting to wear quite thin
in some quarters. So the next tactic is to brand anything approaching
close to the truth as " a conspiracy theory". and if that doesn't work
well find out the"culprits", brand them as mentally unstable, paranoid.
disillusioned. and puff it all up with carefully crafted "evidence" in
the hope that the public at large won't dig too deeply.