[cryptome] Re: The Art of Deception: Was: Re: Re: Fw: "The Battle for Iran," 1953: Re-Release of CIA Internal History Spotlights New Details about anti-Mosaddeq Coup

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:38:15 -0700

Foundations of Social Engineering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBdt6E5bs0M

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:28 PM, Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

art of deception is by kevin mitnick

8.5/10. a good read

On Saturday, June 28, 2014, Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10160609/Tony-Blair-pays-tribute-to-father-confessor-who-converted-him-to-Rome.html

>On Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:46 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>

>Hi Neal,
>Only 10 big lies!  Obama must really be a good President then, if
      he has managed to get away with so few.;-)   That is of course if the
criteria for a good President is how good a liar he is, or how many lies he
tells, or how many he gets caught out on. Is it a question of degree, or
quantity or quality perhaps?

>I can never understand why people expect politicians or ministers
      of state or governors or governments or civil servants to tell the
      truth.  Just because one is brought up with the myth, doesn't mean
      to say that one has to believe in it.   What is "The Truth"
      anyway?  And if there is only one truth, then there can only be
      one lie...in my view?

>It brings back memories of that old protest song, during the
      Vietnam War.  "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy
      of mine...I learned that policemen were my friends..." by Pete
      Seager.

>There is a good read called "The Art of Deception" a book
      available on Amazon, written from a sociological point of view,
      about why people tell lies.  She says that everyone tells lies,
      all the time, every day...and for no apparent reason.  Don't know
      how good her research is, or where she got it from...but it
      certainly doesn't apply to me...O:-)