[cryptome] Re: The Art of Deception: Too Honest?

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:52:38 -0700

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Douglas Rankine <
douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Aftermath,
>
> Perhaps they only take on honest customers who have nothing to hide,
> especially when it comes to handing over their money...and of course when
> the state comes along and demands confirmation of an alibi for some crime
> or other...what is gonna happen then?  They’d drop you like a ton of bricks.

LOL i just want to use it so I can get a day off of work without being
fired, and my credit is so shit at the moment that I dont have the ability
to pay with a credit card :P

But in all reality, their company probably only consists of a few people..
I dont think it would be hard for some one to set up something like this
and make it look more professional (their website looks second grade TBH)
and accept bitcoin to boot