[cryptome] Re: TACTICAL NEWS MAGAZINE INTERNATIONAL #9

  • From: Peter Presland <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:04:20 +0100

On 11/10/2013 02:46, Jeremy Compton wrote:

> Though the Arab nations violate peoples human rights far
> more than that of Israel. Where a government has a low value on a human
> life then you are likely to see greater abuses. Also in many of the Arab
> governments they are usually quite autocratic and are usually only
> interested in their own well being, that is of the leadership or the
> ruling elite.

And, on the questionable assumption that is a fair summary, why do you
suppose that is?

Could it have anything to do with those rulers and elites being there
only so long as they 'see things the UK/US/NATO way' and KNOWING it - ie
every single Arab government bar Syria by now, with the exemplars being
Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States - barbaric medieval monarchies to whom
the very concept of 'Human Rights' is anathema. The West props them all
up with arms and security guarantees in exchange for maintaining
effective control over energy, pipelines and the Dollar as their
currency of trade - and at the vast expense of their oppressed
populations. Populations that would replace them in the blink of an eye
and tell the West to piss off and minds its own damn business given half
a chance.

So yes; most are corrupt - to the very core in fact,  concerned only
with their own -guaranteed by the West - well being; and caring about
their own populations only in so far as they represent a threat to their
own dynastic privilege. And the West has the unmitigated gall to suggest
that the likes of Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the rest are only
concerned about democracy and ridding Syria of a tyrant. You really
couldn't make this stuff up - which is probably why Western publics - at
the behest of a largely Zionist media - find such suggestions outrageous
- Mustn't let the truth get in the way of fighting all those phoney
western-manufactured-and controlled terrorist organisations now must we?