[cryptome] Re: TACTICAL NEWS MAGAZINE INTERNATIONAL #9

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Frank Siciliano <fts67@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:28:53 -0400

We are in crazy world,,, Two days after the massacre terrible and shocking
in Nairobi , the committee discussed the UN Human Rights blatant violation
of human rights by Israel.
Who talked about were :
 # Syria as the state representative murdered every day for nearly two and
a half hundreds of people and millions became refugees destitute .
 # Egypt 's representative said the two weeks prior to her this grotesque
place called "The Human Rights Committee of the United Nations " in her
country were murdered by the army nearly 700 people, injured thousands,
journalists were imprisoned without any legal protection to those who
oppose the rule of the military, tasting the heavy hand .
 # Representative of Pakistan three days before he spoke to the UN, 80
Christians were killed in his country and hundreds were injured when a
suicide attack in the church.
And against this madness that we share with absolutely action , Hillel
Neuer is like the little boy in " The Emperor's New Clothes " and calls out
the truth. Unfortunately, no one listens .
It's time we all get sober , take a look around and examine the
measurements of common sense , what kind of world we live in and how Israel
became the scapegoat and the fig leaf covering the horrors of the world,
the horrors that occur every day , without interruption . World indifferent
to these horrors and treat Israel , just as it did a few decades ago .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDnXYlRGwQ
http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.1277549/k.D7FE/UN_Watch__Monitoring_the_UN_Promoting_Human_Rights.htm

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community
In God We Trust
Israel#: 5353...
Email: haim357@xxxxxxxxx
http://haim357.wordpress.com/

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.