[cryptome] Re: TACTICAL NEWS MAGAZINE INTERNATIONAL #9

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "A. Aaron Weisburd" <a.aaron.weisburd@xxxxxxxxx>, Mike Hulden <michael.hulden@xxxxxx>, Brad Fletcher <fletch2016@xxxxxxxxx>, "Rob O'Gorman" <pathfinderrob@xxxxxxxxx>, Frank Siciliano <fts67@xxxxxxx>, Paul Daly <pauldaly9044@xxxxxxxxx>, cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Peter Kassebaum <cdarwin222@xxxxxxxxx>, "ilana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ilana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Prouty <archangel.em.group@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Piva <ninurta2005@xxxxxxxxx>, Dincho Karamunchev <d.karamunchev@xxxxxxxx>, Mike Toron <MikeT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Taliaa7 <Taliaa7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Albert Timen <Timenfam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jon Brivera, Lt. Col.(USAF-Ret.)" <jonbrivera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, daniel berko <danielberkovich12@xxxxxxxxx>, AskZeev <zg400340@xxxxxxxxxx>, Itzik Yariv-Pasternak <itzikpas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eirikur Eiriksson <eirikureiriksson@xxxxxxxxx>, Eitan <eitan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:33:03 -0400

Funny world - then burst out laughing
Guardian conducted a survey among its readers about the most appropriate
figure for the Nobel Peace Prize. Who won the most votes in a referendum?
True. Iranian President smiling, Mr. Rohani.
So what did we have? Terrorist who received the Nobel Peace Prize, moron has
done nothing except destroying, received the Nobel Peace Prize and is
now president
of a country run at the atomic and threatens to destroy
  What should I say? Our world just gets better and better
http://www.trendingcentral.com/guardian-readers-vote-iranian-president-win-nobel-prize/