[cryptome] Re: TACTICAL NEWS MAGAZINE INTERNATIONAL #9

  • From: Lou Novacheck <luigibasco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:19:35 -0400

Remove me, pls, from Haim's posts

--
*Let's Hear It For Congress!*
*BLECHH!*

I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like
if Moses had run them through the US Congress.

~ *Ronald Reagan*

Congress is so strange. A man gets up to speak and says nothing. Nobody
listens – and then everybody disagrees.

*~ Boris Marshalov*

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

*~ John Adams*

  ---
Looking for the best coverage of American music?  You'll find it at
www.ElmoreMagazine.com, and at www.NoDepression.com.

Be sure to visit  The Morton Report and BlogCritics for the best and the
most diverse comments and reviews on every subject imaginable.