[cryptome] Re: Syria

  • From: Brendan Desmond <brendes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:48:01 -0400

Seconding Eugen's request. Where was the world when citizens were being
mowed down with cluster bombs over a year ago, before it became apparent
that foreign zealots had filled the ranks of opposition? Done reading the
mistranslations and drum beating from an ex-Mossad (no offense to you
personally Sir). I'll stick to browsing/supporting cryptome.org on my own.